All Aboard for the RIDE of your life!

We're going to hell on a big red bus!!

Sunday 14 February 2010

Lisa wrote this one, thanks babe xx

(Ok so I know that GD is set on a Cornish beech in the middle of summer. But Lisa wrote this for Valantines day, so we'll pretend V day is in the summer, just for this year.)


Rob’s Valentines Gift to Claire

It was early morning and Lisa had set her alarm so that she and David could run into town early to pick to pick a few surprises for Valentine’s Day! She wanted it to be very special. David and Lisa purchased an assortment of beautiful Red, Pink and White Roses! Lisa had purchased a few extra items for Claire’s special surprise for Rob later that night! David had a puzzled look on his when Lisa purchased a regular 5 inch painters brush.
‘What is that for May I ask?’
‘ Calm down sweets, it’s for Claire’s surprise for Rob and I’m just helping her out a little.’ David laughed and smiled,
‘Ok then but you must show me later’ he said.
‘Yes dear, I see that in your future, just you wait.’
David and Lisa arrived back to put the finishing touches on the Valentine’s Day celebration. All the flowers were out along with heart shaped cookies.
‘Now we need to start the coffee and tea.’
To Lisa’s surprise Rob was already in the kitchen.
‘I didn’t see you come down Rob!’
‘Oh, I didn’t want to interrupt anything.’ he said with adorable crooked smile.
‘I hear that you and Claire have hot plans for this evening?’
‘Have you planned anything special for Claire?’
‘ Why yes, something very special. Matter of fact, it’s precious.’
‘ Precious?’ Lisa asked!
‘Yes, very precious and that’s all I’m going to tell you.’ And he walked off. Lisa wanted more facts but that was impossible at the moment. She would have to wait.
The day flew by so quickly. Everyone was feeling the love all around them. All the girls went up to clean up and get ready for the big night. Lisa grabbed all goodies for Claire and headed up stairs as well. While Claire was doing her hair, Lisa turned down the covers and sprinkled the rose petals over the sheets. Then she put the red scarf, massage oil and paint brush on the side of the bed. Next she opened the champagne and started the music. Claire walked in and picked up the scarf.
‘What is this for?’
‘ That is going to be a blindfold.’
‘And the paint brush?’
‘ Claire, that’s for after you apply the massage oil. Lightly brush it down your arm and tell me how it feels.’
‘ Wow, that is nice.’
‘Good glad you like it. Now, one more thing.’
‘What?’
‘ The chair.’
‘ The chair?’ Claire asked.
‘Yes the chair. After his massage, you will sit on his lap and make love to him like never before. He will love you forever. It’ll be the best chair fuck you ever had. Oh, Claire Rob is out of the shower..I have to get out of here before he sees me. Enjoy yourselves.’
Rob walked through the door and was stunned by the beauty that stood before him. ‘Claire, you look absolutely beautiful.’
Claire blushed and kissed him softly.
‘Thank you, Rob. Now, I’m going to tie this around your eyes so that you can’t see and then I’m going to lie you down on your stomach. Don’t be afraid, I’m going take care of you.’ She started massage his back all the way down to his toes. Then she took the brush and lightly stocked him between his shoulder blades down to his ass. She could feel the pleasure building in Rob when she turned him over. She started to massage his chest down to his stomach but she couldn’t help herself. She had to taste him. She took Rob into her mouth and slowly moved her tongue up and down his shaft and then took all of him into her mouth. Rob could not take no more and removed the scarf and quickly had her in his arms. He picked her up and carried her to the chair and sat her in his lap. He removed Claire’s clothing and sat her on his hard cock. Claire started off slow so that Rob could kiss her nipples. Claire upped the pace and could feel Rob’s excitement.
‘Oh, fuck!’ she yelled.
Rob was right there with her. At that moment she felt as though her and Rob were one. She had never felt that way. Ever!
‘I think we need a drink.’ Rob breathed.
‘ Yes, that would be nice.’ Claire said and joined him on the bed. Rob poured them both a glass of champagne.
‘I have a toast.’ Rob said. ‘Thank you Claire for picking me on that lonely road and bringing me into your life. I’ve enjoyed every moment I’ve spent with you.’ And he kissed her gently on her lips. Claire had tears in her eyes.
‘Claire, are you crying? Why love are you crying?’
Claire looked Rob in the eye and told him she was afraid that she would never see him after they arrived in London. Rob took Claire’s face in his hands and kissed her deeply.
‘You will see me again; I promise.’ Rob picked up the scarf and tied it around Claire’s eyes. ‘Now, no peeking.’ he said. Rob went to his side of the bed and retrieved a ring with a little red bow. He walked back to Claire gently raised her left hand.
‘What are you up to?’ she asked.
‘ You’ll see soon enough.’ He removed the blind fold so she could see the beautiful antique ring on her finger.
‘What! What is this?’
‘ What do you think it is my love?’
‘But! But it looks like an engagement ring!’
‘ Do you like it ?’ Rob asked
‘I’m confused.’ Claire said.
‘Does that mean no?’ Rob asked.
‘No, Yes, Yes, Yes, I’ll marry you!’
Claire felt a joy that she never felt before. She had Robert Pattinson’s engagement ring! She had his heart, his whole heart and he had hers.
‘I can’t believe this. It’s like I’m in a dream. Oh, please tell me I’m not dreaming.’
Rob took her face in his hands and whispered in her ear.
‘ you are not dreaming and I’m asking you to be wife!’
‘ Yes.’ Claire said as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. ‘Should we go tell the others?’ ‘Yes, of course!’
Claire admired the ring. She couldn’t keep her eyes off it when they arrived in the living room.
‘Everyone, we have a surprise!’ As she held out her finger everyone went crazy with excitement. OMG, could be heard everywhere.
‘This calls for a toast.’ Simone said as she walked to the bar! ‘Drinks are on the house.’
At that moment Lisa looked at David and smiled.
‘My mission is complete. It was fait that we meet you guys, you realize that right David? I mean think about it. How did we all windup on a dirt road way off the beaten path and just happen to run into ya’ll!’
David leaned over to Lisa and kissed ever so gently and said. ‘I’m not sure but I am glad that Lili followed the GPS and took that dirt road.’
What a perfect ending to a day filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment